**Must have current DoD Secret or Interim Secret Clearance to start**
The Personnel Modernization (PersMod) team is searching for a Performance Test Engineer to join their program in New Orleans, LA. You will work closely with developers, system analysts and other members of the test department to develop and maintain test documentation and test cases for the United States Navy Pay and Personnel System.
- Participate in testing, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of systems.
- Provide support in the development, implementation and maintenance of test processes and diagnostic programs.
- Develop and document Testing processes and procedures for the environment as necessary
- Create, update, and maintain a Master Test Plan
Required Basic Qualifications/Skills:
- Extensive experience and training with LoadRunner software performance testing tool suit
Required Work Experience:
- Performance or Load Testing experience
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related Test Automation, or MS + 3 yr related experience
- Experience with Performance Testing and developing Performance testing strategies are required
- Experience writing LoadRunner scripts from scratch or proficient experience with ANSI C or Java is necessary
- Experience configuring and operating Controller and Monitor components on both Windows and Linux hosts is necessary
- Experience with Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) networking policies, protocols, and procedures a plus
- Strong SQL query and validation skills and experience with Oracle or other database type testing experience
- Good understanding of QA methodology test plans, test cycles, and software releases
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
- CompTIA Network+ and Security+ or equivalent certifications in networking highly desired. Earning of CompTIA Security+ certificate or alternative may be required.
- Understanding of MicroFocus ALM/Quality Center and MicroFocus Dimensions/Phire are desired
- ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level certification or equivalent highly desired