Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
Actively manages the relationship between Corelogic and managed services suppliers. Oversees demand forecasting, provisionsing, operations, quality, and governance of technical services. Responsible for stakeholder management, functions as an escalation point, and drives process improvement across managed services processes, as well as participates in strategy and planning. Ultimately responsible for delivery of product enhancement and platform maintenance activities.
Job Qualification:Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Accountable for the delivery of technology services and projects delivered by 3rd-party providers, particularly in a managed services capacity. Ensures good customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Manage the vendor operational performance and ensure the quality of 3rd party performance through governance, and SLA and KPI monitoring. Provide guidance, feedback and leadership to drive vendor(s) to achieve continuous improvement on all operational, quality and satisfaction metrics. Ensure plans are in place to improve performance and SLAs as needed.
- Primary liaison with architecture and strategy, business, audit and compliance, and other internal stakeholders, as well as related 3rd-party providers (e.g. Dell)
- Provides oversight and control over interactions with external entities (e.g., CoreLogic clients, external auditors)
- Establishes plans and sets priorities for services and technology. Monitors budgets and progress.
- Monitors risk and ensures risk mitigation strategies are in place.
- Handles escalations related to the services.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- IT Management experience and skills, including strong understanding of and experience with development cycle processes (Good Understanding of Agile Methodologies).
- Experience managing IT vendors and performance, ideally in outsourcing arrangements.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. Ability to set clear expectations for business outcomes. Ability to work across groups to develop solutions and alignment.
- Understanding of Project management discipline.
- Ability to Multi-Task and Switch context in addressing different type of issues and resolution.
- Experience in Conflict Resolution would be a plus.
- Preferable Candidate to have a strong Technical experience with Microsoft Tech Stack (Asp.Net MVC, C#, Classic ASP, SQL Server, TFS, XML, XSLT). Be able to help team with Architecture discussions.
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.