Job ID: 2212235 Location:
BETHESDA , MD , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
The Technical Exploitation Intelligence Support team is critical in supporting DoD, Federal, and IC partners' Global War on Terrorism efforts by providing state of the art technical exploitation and collection capabilities in digital media exploitation triage and automation, advanced technical Media Exploitation (MEDEX), and advanced Mobile Device Exploitation. Activities include digital forensics activities, software reverse engineering, hardware exploitation, parser development, reverse engineering, mobile applications development and engineering, and technical exploitation.
- Isolate, review, analyze, reverse-engineer, and modify malicious and non- malicious programs and applications.
- Analyze software and firmware using reverse engineering techniques to understand security vulnerabilities, working closely with teammates who value innovation and execution.
- Perform in-depth analysis (dynamic/static) on malicious software (i.e., bots, worms, Trojans) resident on Microsoft® Windows™ and Linux based platforms to provide actionable intelligence and, as appropriate, provide remediation recommendations.
- Analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer software binaries; document and transition results in reports, presentations and technical exchanges.
- Pro-actively identify, define and advocate reverse engineering and analysis processes, approaches and concepts to enhance/improve technical exploitation efforts.
- TS/SCI is required. A CI Poly is preferred or be willing and able to obtain a CI Poly.
- Education: Minimum: BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Software, Computer)
- Years of Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least four (4) years of related experience.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering may be substituted for two (2) years of required experience.
- A PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering may be substituted for three (3) years of required experience.
- Two (2) years full-time experience with software packages such as IDA Pro, Ghidra, or OllyDbg, as well as computer forensic software packages such as EnCase, FTK, or Sleuth Kit/Autopsy.
- Certifications: N/A
Highly Desired: OSCP or SANS certifications; Project Experience with a focus on malware analysis, software analysis, and low-level programming.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.