NTT DATA's Client is currently seeking an Architect - ETL/Big data , in Irving, TX. This is a temporary opportunity, with a tentative ending date of September 30, 2022.
Day to Day job Duties:
- Develop and implement solid, performing, scalable, flexible, sustainable and cost-effective architectures, design and solutions to support clients digital modernization initiatives
- Responsible for solutions using Data Architecture, Data Warehousing, Advanced Analytic and Data Science implementations.
- Align designs to adhere to architecture principals and drive thru governance and approval processes
- Create Architectural patterns for migrations and software life cycle developments for Hybrid environments with control automations
- Present and communicate complex technical analysis to technical and non-technical audiences including client's senior leadership.
- Leverage and integrate technology components into an overall solution architecture in support of business requirements
- Lead and provide direction to team members (on or offshore) including technical vision, Architecture, and design
- Ensure designed solutions adhere to regulatory compliance, Data Governance, and data security
- Develops and/or leads the development of prototypes
- Minimum 8+ years of experience across the entire enterprise data and data warehousing stack in hybrid environments using Multiple cloud platforms and/or with multiple methodologies
- Minimum 5+ years of experience and deep understanding of Big Data technologies, Data Ingestion (Both Batch and streaming), On-premises, Cloud and Hybrid environments with Data Lake and cloud data warehouse-based hybrid environments architect experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience conceptualizing and proven experience with presentation skills to non-technical audiences and metadata
- Deep understanding of data quality, data governance and data security
- Exceptional technical skills regarding pulling and interpreting data and tying the findings with business judgment to drive actionable outcome
Travel: This position may require Relocation and/or someone who can travel at least 80%. Preferred location is Irving, TX or Jacksonville, FL.
Degree: Masters and 8+ years' experience or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have:
- Credit or financial services industry is desirable
- Cloud certifications preferably AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge in Snowflake Data Warehouse Cloud
- Project lead experience
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.