This company is looking for a Senior Product Designer to positively impact user experiences at one of the world's premier digital media agencies. They specialize in communications, CX, public relations, media, and analytics and serve a variety of world-class clients. This is a full-time, hybrid role with 1-2 days a week in a Seaport, Boston office and remote flexibility.
In this role, you will be joining a design team working on a range of projects that will continue to refresh with new clients and opportunities. You will be given the opportunity to dive into every aspect of the UX, UI, and visual design process from prototyping to user research, client feedback, cross-functional collaboration, and more. You will also have the chance to work with multiple industry leading clients with a variety of design goals as well as having a balance of hands-on design responsibilities and open dialogue with clients and stakeholders for macro-level planning.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experienced in design roles
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to show and discuss a well formatted portfolio
- Proficient with Sketch and Figma
- Industry experience designing complex responsive web experiences and applications (desktop and mobile)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience collaborating on cross-functional teams
- Leadership roles in the design space
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
What You Will Be Doing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Craft thoughtful wireframes, user flows and prototypes at various fidelity levels using Figma and Sketch
- Participating in feedback sessions from users and stakeholders to understand their needs and inform solutions
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.