We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer
for our client
No C2C or third party candidates
6 mo, Contract to Hire
Our Cloud Infrastructure Product Team is creating a self-service platform that deploys cloud infrastructure for our customers. This will increase speed to market in helping value streams deliver solutions to the business through standardized offerings.
Full Stack Engineers perform development work across the technology stack (both front-end/back-end expertise). Full Stack Engineers are versatile in how they can add value, demonstrating the ability to manage the completion of projects that involve databases, backend services, or the development of user-facing websites.
We would like YOU to be fluent in both front and back end engineering using the following technologies:
- Single Page Application Development
- CSS3, HTML5
Send your resume to DVS-Recruiters@CDW.com
get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: COVID-19 Update:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW a CDW Company. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW. To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs
CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW! IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons:
- The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here .
- IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here .
- IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out here !
- We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more