Trimble is recruiting for a Web 3D Systems Design/Architecture Engineer to fill an opportunity in Alpharetta, GA.
The software developer is responsible for working with the project stakeholders to establish product designs based on provided requirements and develop fully tested software to meet established requirements. Success in this position involves working effectively with the application domain experts, working within the established process framework, and demonstrating a set of fundamental 3D software engineering skills that result in predictability in engineering, scheduling and the quality of products developed.
Qualified candidates must the ability to combine web development with back end services and mobile platforms for form complete 3D interactive solutions. Integration with existing systems is expected.
* Creates software designs, and implements and tests those designs to meet established requirements.
* Leads technical/design reviews as required by the project framework.
* Maintains and archives design documents, source code, and other work products necessary for the project.
* Works independently to rapidly form and demonstrate working software against design goals.
* Regularly demonstrates working software to stakeholders for review.
* Works with quality assurance personnel to plan and execute product testing.
* Performs or enables the ongoing support of software through the creation of design documentation or the performance of defect isolation and resolution.
Skills & Experience Required:
* B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Electric Engineering or similar field
* Extensive experience with Microsoft C# and ASP.NET related technologies
* Extensive experience with 3D WedGL based technologies (three.js)
* Angular & Typescript
* Solid understanding of Model View ViewModel (MVVM), Prism/MEF/Unity Inversion of Control
* Excellent communication skills.
* High degree of creativity, interaction design and problem solving ability.
* Solid understanding of production principles (license controls, installs, internationalization, release cycles, help integration, maintenance tracks).
* Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage work load, and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
* Windows Development using Visual Studio 2015
* Web Services (WebSockets)
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.