Overview Our Team Technology Services Group (TSG)
is the technology enabler for our firm. Our services provide a strong, resilient, and stable platform to host business processes while enabling innovation.
We are a global team that provides all infrastructure, end user computing and production support services. Our goal is to provide reliable, resilient, next-generation enterprise technology infrastructure and support that enables BNY Mellon employees to deliver client commitments and business solutions around the world.
As part of TSG, the Enterprise Monitoring and Automation
team's goal is to provide the tools and strategy to drive holistic end-to-end enterprise technology monitoring across a combination of people, process, and tools. Define and implement a comprehensive standardized set of -best-of-breed- monitoring tools for use across the enterprise. Democratize the monitoring data and federate dashboard configuration and events management. Develop a modern automation platform using artificial intelligence and machine learning to facilitate automated issue resolution and faster triage. The Role
We are seeking a Development Technical Lead - Disaster Recovery Testing application
to join our Resiliency Tools group that uses cutting age technology to develop next generation of Resiliency Lifecycle monitoring capabilities for the Firm.
You will be responsible for developing/supporting/maintaining real time J2EE applications. You will be a lead sr developer on the development team, responsible for technical architecture and product design, partner with other sr developers on the team to deliver modern solutions as per business requirements, work with key technical resources and business stakeholders to assist with the requirements, development, code reviews, partner with peer organizations to drive best practices, etc.
This application is driven by diverse and complex data and relationships in near real time. You would be hands on coder with a primary skill-set in Java, Springboot, Oracle, Micro-services technology, Activiti BPM or similar; and experience in Angular and any front-end technology is a big plus.
- Full stack development of a near real-time analytics platform pulling data from multiple sources across our enterprise
- Working independently to contribute to a large team delivering solutions to the meet the needs of executive management as well as the general employee population.
- Participate in Agile Development process
- Working with stakeholders to collaborate on requirements
- Support and maintain existing functionalities and on-board new functionalities to existing applications.
- Lead/mentor more jr. resources across the globe.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required
- 8 plus years of experience in software development.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Passion for developing enterprise-scale web applications with 15,000+ concurrent users.
- 8 plus years- of experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (one or more of Angular, React, Ember, TYPESCRIPT, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience building near real-time dashboards, data visualization and targeted refresh of data on screen.
- Experience with WEBSOCKETS or similar asynchronous browser streaming technology.
- Experience building re-usable UI component libraries