TeamSoft is looking for BI Solution Architect for a short-term (2-month) contract opportunity in Madison, Wisconsin. This role will consult with Insurance clients to gather BI solution architecture requirements, and designs and develops solutions to provide business insights and manage business performance. This role will be responsible for the analysis, design and delivery of BI solutions architecture for Insurance data warehousing, ODS, reports, analytics dashboards, ETL, big data and AI for clients.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides subject matter expertise and leadership to the project team
- Own the analysis, design, and development of the whole BI solution architecture
- Provide data analysis and data modeling expertise leveraging Microsoft BI technologies
- Assist in logical modeling, lead implement the physical design (schema, indexes, partitions, etc.)
- Experience in designing CDC, and deploying conformed dimensions is a must
- Design ETL architecture including CDC, mappings, data flows, procedures, schedules, etc.
- Design OLAP and semantic layer based on the reporting requirements
- Design reporting architecture and provide recommendations for reporting technology
- Design the solution to support two-way integration of data sourced from insurance systems, web-based systems, and other systems as needed.
- Lead designing, optimizing and deploying the BI solution infrastructure
- Implement data quality and data governance processes
- Evaluate, recommend and implement Business Intelligence Tools
- Own creation and maintenance of documentation across the entire life-cycle.
- Participate in pre-sales, sales, training, and support
- Deliver on-site technical engagement with clients.
- 10 years of systems architecture experience, with a heavy emphasis on data architecture, data integration, and analytics. Microsoft 70-463 and Insurance experience a plus.
- 10 years of hands-on IT experience, to include data warehouse, business intelligence, custom development, data analytics and reporting, master data management, requirements gathering, and solutions design.
- 5 years strong experience/exposure to Microsoft data management suite including SQL Server, Azure SQL DW, T-SQL, DAX, EDX, SSIS, SSRS, DDL and DML tuning, Power BI. Microsoft 70-463 a plus.
- 5 Years Insurance BI, analytics and data warehousing projects
- 5 years of data profiling and data cleansing
- 2-3 years’ experience of a leading ETL tool and thorough understanding of data extraction, transformation and load processes and data architecture best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise closely with business and IT leadership to establish, defend, and persuade implementing recommended solutions
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Must work independently with minimal direction and be the ability to deal with a dynamic environment
- Experience leading others through the full development life-cycle
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
- We are rated the top vendor at Madison's 2 largest clients
- TeamSoft offers salaried options for many positions that include 5 weeks PTO and great benefits!
- TeamSoft has been in business since 1996
- TeamSoft’s Executives are IT professionals who possess a wealth of experience in application development, business analysis, and project management
- TeamSoft’s Recruiters are knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you make your next great career move
- TeamSoft offers a full benefits suite to all of our W2 consultants, including a 401k plan with a 100% vested 4% dollar for dollar match
- Our targeted selection process is designed to get to know your strengths and career interests and provide you with the best chance for success in your new position
- Our longest running consultant has been with us for 16 years
- Consultants can participate in our charitable giving committee. To date, TeamSoft’s charitable giving committee has donated over $100,000!
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.