Fantastic opportunity for a Sr. ETL Informatica Developer !
Our Chicago-based client is seeking a Sr. ETL Informatica Developer for their Enterprise Information Management development team.
This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of data warehouse and analytical environments to support financial, management and statutory reporting requirements along with enhancing and facilitating corporate decision making capabilities.
Please submit your resume with the link to your LinkedIn Profile.
- Independently design and develop solutions to support reporting, analytic and warehouse needs using the appropriate platform, tools and programming languages on assorted system requests.
- Using independent judgment, analyze business requirements and work with client areas to produce specifications used in creation of the reporting and analytical solutions.
- Maintain existing warehouse, reporting and analytic solutions by providing production support for troubleshooting and regular processing needs.
- Ensure newly designed systems run as needed, perform validity check on production output.
- Turn functional and data mappings into reporting, analytic and warehousing solutions.
- Conduct performance tuning on new and existing systems to insure optimal efficiency.
- Minimum 10 years of experience developing data warehouse solutions preferably within the insurance industry.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent certifications in technical system design.
- Sound understanding of data warehouse best practices, relational data structures and dimensional data modeling.
- Strong knowledge of current relational database and big data software and query concepts
- Advanced SQL skills and proficiency with Stored Procedures Prior experience with architecting complex ETL processes.
- Experience supporting large scale Enterprise Data Warehouses Expertise with Informatica Power Center, Intelligent Data Lake or MS SQL Server SSDT/SSIS.
- Experience with modeling tools like Erwin Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and to work independently on multiple tasks
- Must be able to communicate effectively
Peterson Technology Partners (PTP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workforce.
About the Company:
Peterson Technology Partners (PTP) has been Chicago's premier Information Technology (IT) staffing, consulting, and recruiting firm for over 23+ years. Named after Chicago's historic Peterson Avenue, PTP has built its reputation by developing lasting relationships, leading digital transformation, and inspiring technical innovation throughout Chicagoland.
Based in Park Ridge, IL, PTP's 250+ employees have a narrow focus on a single market (Chicago) and expertise in 4 innovative technical areas;
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Cloud & DevOps
PTP exists to ensure that all of our partners (clients and candidates alike) make the best hiring and career decisions.