Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap - Right Talent - Right Time - Right Place - Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Tittle: Sr Hardware Electrical Engineer Location: Farmington Hills, MI 48334Mode: Fulltime/Contract Job Description:
* Work in collaborative team environments, including global team interactions
* Ability to work, and maintain, multi-project assignments, as workload scheduling dictates
* Develop and maintain the electronics hardware DFMEA/DRBFM documentation, providing updates as needed due to internal/external requests, changes as they occur and in response to issues as they arise
* Understand material and component selection and trade-offs between function, mass, manufacturing ease, availability, cost, thermal performance, assembly requirements, etc. for the various materials chosen
* Perform Worst Case studies to ensure that requirements and tolerances can be met
* Kick-off the DFM/DFA/DFT process for PCBA manufacturing and assembly process, releasing the process to the manufacturing engineering team for follow-up and approval. Champion the necessary design changes to ensure DFM/DFA/DFT requirements are met, review the DFM/DFA/DFT documentation to ensure that design integrity is not compromised
* Develop SOW and end of line (EOL) testing requirements
* Travel: 15-20% International and Domestic.
* Utilize the Client tools to analyze and update specifications and requirements and provide evidence of how the design is meeting these requirements throughout the development process
* Lead design and engineering support internally, and with customer, for design direction and change feasibility and analysis, brainstorm ideas, and obtain approvals and negotiate changes and deviations as it relates to electronics hardware
* Lead root cause analysis for all hardware design issues utilizing the 8-D process, fishbone diagrams, 5 Why, DRBTR, and problem-solving methodology
* Participate in PDT meetings, Lesson Learned meetings, Validation meetings, CAD resource meetings, and other meetings to ensure proper communication and prioritization of work
* Support manufacturing team to resolve manufacturing related issues, including potential design changes, to make the manufacturing process more robust, and on production assembly process, layout, in-process and EOL testing, packaging, labeling, etc., to ensure design integrity is not compromised through the manufacturing and shipping process
* Lead internal and customer design reviews to review the design details, ICT and EOL testing requirements and any other issues/challenges that the team needs to be aware of and obtain Team Feasibility Commitment sign-off for all new product releases and significant changes
* Support VAVE activities for product and process changes.
mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond.
If you are interested, please forward your resume to and you can also reach me at Ext.441 to discuss your career aspirations.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Address: 270 Davidson Ave Suite 704, Somerset, NJ, 08873