What We'll Bring:
•As an integral member of the Go-To Market team, this role works directly with prospects to understand their business model, fraud concerns and technical requirements.
•Work with the Sales verticals providing technical expertise on fraud and identity in a pre-sales capacity.
•It is critical that one is capable of in depth understanding of TransUnion's fraud & identity solutions as well as a prospect's applications.
•Technically identify all areas of opportunity and articulate the use cases for the TU fraud solution within each of our target markets.
•Research competitors, stay current on the competitive landscape, work with the product marketing group to capture and document competitor's capabilities and future plans.
•Provide technical overview of our architecture, functionality, system/data requirements and integration with other enterprise applications.
•Develop and present technical product demonstrations and support presentations.
•Develop positive relationships with prospects and clients and in-house product management and engineering teams.
•Act as a liaison to product management in communicating customer requirements and information.
•Support business development and marketing event activities.
•Participate in tradeshows, customer facing seminar presentations and speaker engagements as needed.What You'll Bring:
N/AImpact You'll Make:
Knowledge, Skills, Certifications Education Required:
- BS in Business, Computer Science, Technology or related field
- Demonstrated experience in system engineering or software development experience on UNIX and MS Windows, OSX, iOS and Android platforms.
- Proven direct experience in product application integrations.
- Demonstrated direct experience in technical sales support roles.
- Demonstrated ability to 'think outside the box' and problem solve in a dynamic environment. Effectively resolve technical issues using practical and creative methods.
- Demonstrated success in working on multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated skills in evaluating situations and identifying multiple solutions.
- Comfortable and competent in presenting to a variety of audiences (internally and externally) at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage and build relationships with clients' technical staff and implementation groups.
- Analytical thinker with proven verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated success being a team player.
- Skilled writer capable of producing sales ready documents.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours to meet the needs of prospects and clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Pre-Sale Technical Consulting