Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.Job Description
The Software Engineer
position is responsible for maintaining, enhancing, and growing applications developed by Konica Minolta's Solutions Engineering Center (SEC). Qualified candidates should have experience working with Microsoft .Net Framework 4+, C#, WPF and ASP.NET Core in developing Desktop and server based software applications. In addition to a strong technical background, the ideal candidate should show the ability to think critically, gather information and problem solve in a team environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a team that takes agile development seriously. As a member of a small team, the successful candidate will be able to play an important role in the evolution of Konica Minolta's Dispatcher Phoenix while working with the latest technologies. Job RequirementsWhat we expect to see:
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)What we like to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree concentration.
- 5+ years of Professional Software Development & programming experience in developing Desktop and server based software applications.
- Experience in .NET Framework 4.x and .NET Core Framework.
- Experience programming with Visual Studio , C#, WPF and XAML.
- Experience developing customer facing components and APIs.
- Utilize public and private API's to extend existing products.
- Experience with version control (preferably GIT), continuous Integration, deployment and configuration.
- Perform other Software Development / Engineering work as needed.
- Self-motivating and ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Experience in writing PowerShell modules using Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in C/C++ programming languages is a plus.
- Experience with GNOME development tools and libraries such as, Glib, Gobject, Gio, Gmime, Pango and libsoup is a huge plus.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, PostgreSQL, or MySQL.
- Experience configuring and working with Virtual Machines.
- Knowledge of configuring and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks to meet the release schedules.
- Individual who consistently delivers high quality results with minimal supervision and can provide guidance to others when needed.
- If you have built something in your spare time send us the link, we would love to look at your projects.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.