Position: UX Designer
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: 7-months
Starts: November 2019
Rate: $45 hr / DOE
A company in Washington, DC.is looking for a SharePoint Designer to assist their client temporarily for 40-hours a week for 7-months.
This opportunity is remote, requiring at least 2 days in office.
SharePoint Designer Responsibilities:
- Create a SharePoint online portal for clients internal audiences using wireframes, prototypes, mockups, and SharePoint online UI concepts and solutions
- Collaborate with analysts, architects, developers and quality assurance analysts
- Consult with client on SharePoint Online information and design
- Deliver and Manage SharePoint Online projects from beginning to end
- Create a modern SharePoint Online experience using Master Pages, Page Layouts, Content Types, Navigation, Lists and Libraries, and client's branding codes and themes
SharePoint Designer Requirements:
- 7 years of experience
- Proficient in SharePoint 2013 or 2016
- Must be experienced in SharePoint Online or Office 365, preferably SharePoint PnP and Sharepoint (SPFx)
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience in Advanced HTML/CSS, JSON, CSOM, REST API's
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.