Job ID: 2208230 Location:
SANTA ANA , CA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
The Office of Information Technology (OCIT)
is looking for an accomplished Sr. IT Application Developer to play a pivotal role. This position is responsible for the design, development and implementation of new computer software systems as well as maintaining and enhancing large and complex existing system. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications Desirable Qualifications & Core Competencies
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain software programs; Integrate best software development practices in software design, development and deployment
- Implement high quality, secure and maintainable code using standard software design patterns and best practices.
- Participate in gathering software requirements and develop software applications.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- Collaborate with other developers, business analysts, project managers, business users, vendors, and management.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
The ideal candidate will have web-based design, development, and maintenance experience using full life cycle development experience, which includes requirements analysis and technical design through implementation. The candidate can create new applications or improve existing applications, run software tests, develop product prototypes and create technical documents and manuals relating to application development.
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of expereince and a Bachelor's Degree. Technical Expertise
- Experience with Visual Studio .NET, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, IIS, SSRS, SharePoint, MS Project, MS Visio, and Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Extensive MS SQL database and SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) knowledge and development experience .
- Mobile apps development experience is a plus.
- Team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.