Service Now Developer
Long Term Contract
Ashburn,VA (Remote for now and onsite when state opens)
The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. The Service Now Developer will provide administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the client utilizing the ServiceNow platform. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
2. Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development
3. Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
4. Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
5. Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
6. Answer “how to” technical and application configuration questions.
7. Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets.
8. Create and maintain system design and operations documentation.
9. Complete other duties as assigned.