Delivery Architects assess a project’s Financial Business solution feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s Financial architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design, and implementation. The business issue bounds the scope of the Delivery Architect’s role at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to know all the different aspects of the Business Solution Delivery and robust application knowledge.
• You will be responsible for designing and validating a complex Oracle ERP architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
• You will work as a stream lead with the CFO/Controller level in major client organizations.
• You will help validate our Cloud Finance Capability to the end customer and our internal verticles.
• You will assist in sales cycles in gathering requirements, discoveries, whiteboarding solutions, and product demos.
• You will assist with putting together the proposals and bids for Cloud Financial opportunities.
• You will help develop marketplace solutions by mapping out business processes and Oracle cloud functions (SaaS & PaaS) and guiding our team to create them.
• You will work with the Cloud Center of Excellence (COE) on new features and releases and educate our teams on new cloud capabilities.
• You are seen as a role model in your community.
• You will work directly and in partnership with Go To Market teams to provide demo, discovery, and solutions work.
• You will work directly with the Oracle Finance Cloud team regarding capabilities, knowledge, solutions, etc.
• You will identify and challenge several IT scenarios by considering the business environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Required Primary Modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed assets, Expenses, Receivables and Collections, Cash Management, Cloud module experience is plus
• Required Secondary Modules: Oracle SCM and CRM fair understanding and its integrations with Finance Modules
• 10+ years’ of experience in management consulting with at least two Cloud implementation
• Education: BS, Accounting or related educational degree
• Should be experienced in the foundation, people leadership, service & delivery.
• Should be proficient in presentations & stakeholder management.
• Should be a master in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & capability growth
• Two or more active Oracle Cloud Module certifications
• Oracle Financial Account Hub (FAH) and hands-on Cash reconciliation process design experience is a plus.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and manage complete enterprise solutions. You demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen. You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization. You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence. You are seen as a role model in the community.
• Qualification: Minimum 9 – 13 (3 years min relevant experience in the role) years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be master in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Consultant - Talent Acquisition
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited