Chapel Hill, NC Description:
Our client is currently seeking a .Net Developer in Durham, NC.Overview
A Senior Software Engineer that thrives in an environment where we are using innovative technologies to provide first class digital experience for our clients and customers. You will be involved in building or improving existing capabilities that help millions of our customers prepare better for retirement while delivering industry best experiences.USC ONLYNO C2C!!!The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technology field
- 5+ years of software development experience on business critical, enterprise wide applications
- Aspirations to Tech Lead projects is a strong plus
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining high-volume transactional systems
- Proven Experience in building scalable, server-side enterprise applications, domain logic intensive RESTful APIs
- Experience in developing cloud neutral applications in AWS/Azure
- Ability to debug through legacy systems, C++ & COM, and capture current state to aid with modernization
- Actively participates in and contributes to formal reviews of architecture, design, and code
- Provides support for software releases into production environments
- Experience leading and mentoring junior software developers
- Cultivates teamwork and collaboration across global development teams, business and systems partners.
- Experience building technology solutions in the financial services industry is preferred.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum Methodologies is preferred.
- The Skills You Bring
- RESTful API design and development using Microsoft .NET Core frameworks (C#).
- Experience in design patterns & principles such as OO, DD, SOA, Microservices etc.
- CICD experience using Azure DevOps and Jenkins.
- An understanding of Micro-services Architecture and domain driven design patterns
- Developing and deploying 12-factor, containerized (Docker, Kubernetes) API's to AWS/Azure
- Collaboration with producer and consumer teams to implement end-to-end solutions in a customer obsessed
- Experience developing software utilizing relational databases
- Experience with Test automation for unit, functional and non-functional testing (SOATEST, SOASTA, Cucumber)
- Ability to develop technical artifacts based on analysis of business and systems requirements
- Aptitude to discover/document implementations from legacy systems, C++, Java. .NET, as part of re- platform.
For this project you will own and manage applications and services which power some of the most critical systems within the 401k or Defined Contribution (DC) Online Recordkeeping system. We are looking for .NET developers with middle-tier API platform experience. This is not a front-end based role.Skills:
.NET frameworks C#
Cloud Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com