Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today!
The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, deep software development experience, and a passion for creating reliable and maintainable systems. The candidate should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player. The candidate should also drive continuous process improvement and collaborate effectively with cross-functional business and software development teams to solve problems and implement new solutions. Qualifications & Key Skills:
- Passion for Software Development and well-versed in industry trends such as Progressive Web Applications, Responsive Design, and REST based API's.
- 5+ years’ experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment
- Ability to mentor junior developers on development best practices
- Proficiency in developing RESTful APIs using NodeJS
- Proficiency in creating semantic and accessible markup and CSS
- Experience building a production application with VueJS and Nuxt a strong plus
- Experience with AI / Machine Learning technologies a strong plus
- Experience managing SEO for an Enterprise website a strong plus
- Testing - from unit to functional to integration
- Customer engagement including story boarding, design, and implementation
- Possess a solid understanding of Agile, Lean and Scrum principles
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U.
Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abledSome WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.