Front End Web Developer
TechnoLava is currently seeking a Front End Web Developer who is a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Front-end Developer to join our Federal client at Ashburn, VA. We are expanding our User Experience capabilities and would like you to help us bring modern interfaces to life What you do matters and will have a significant impact on the medical, health, and scientific communities we serve. Our client’s team uses a rapid turn-around, agile, delivery model to support our various projects/customers within Federal Information Technology (IT). We plan, design, and build numerous applications in Data Analysis, Content Management Systems (CMS), and Custom Applications.
This is a long term contract opportunity. A US citizenship and public trust clearance will be required
- Develop technical architecture of websites including scripting and user interface design.
- Create cross browser, standard-compliant HTML, CSS, and JS code using responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material UI, and Foundation.
- Collaborate with back-end developers, UI/UX designers, and other team members as needed.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to learning and understanding new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities. • Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with Agile development practices is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience web application development.
- 2+ years of experience with UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material UI, and Foundation. • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Strong knowledge of CSS to implement designs accurately and efficiently from provided UI mockups.
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of accessibility and ADA Section 508 compliance.
- Basic knowledge of other technology stack such as .NET, PHP, and/or Node.js is a plus.
- Demonstrated portfolio of work.