CONTRACT SPECIALIST FOR U.S. GOVERNMENT CLIENT
Find your passion supporting the Federal government! Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management and Consulting Services to the U.S. Federal Government and our Intelligence Community . We enable our clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative and cost effective professional services and solutions. PSS needs your support to help us provide these solutions. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY
- Prepare contract awards and modification for Contracting Officer signature
- Coordinate, review and present vendor responses to RFIs, RFQs and service requests, and perform acquisition planning
- Perform initial cost and price analysis on proposals received
- Prepare solicitation documentation, contract modifications and review proposals for compliance
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and 10 paid holidays
- Tuition and training assistance
- Financial rewards for employee referrals
"Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
"Very good pay and organized fun events for employees"
"[I get] schedule flexibility that allows me to meet my family's needs." EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. YOU BRING
ENGAGE YOUR EXPERTISE
- TS/SCI clearance (polygraph preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field with at least 8 years of government contracting experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the FAR/ DFAR & agency supplements
Help PSS, Inc. continue on our path as is a recognized leader in providing resources for federal agencies and the Intelligence Community!
"[This is a] wonderful company to work for and the management truly care about their employees."
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required.