We're looking for a dedicated and driven Cloud Engineer with AWS expertise to support our industry-leading client. If the idea of establishing a new data lake and analytic platform appeals to you, we invite you to apply immediately.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Sr. AWS Cloud Engineer:
Requirements of the AWS Cloud Engineer:
- Support deployment and management of ML models developed by business partners
- Work across a cross-functional team to establish pipelines and deployment infrastructure of ML models
- Establish CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure for end-to-end models on Kubernetes and Python/Spark models on Hadoop (AWS EMR)
- Integrate with another product to monitor and manage ML models
- Provide both technical leadership and hands-on expertise
- At least 10 years of experience in a lead engineering role, both hands-on development and technical leadership of teams
- Hands-on experience deploying solutions in AWS and designing and developing CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins preferred
- Experience implementing solutions with one or more: Kubernetes, Hadoop, Docker, Unix scripting and Kafka
- SQL experience querying data from relational databases like Oracle and DB2
- Proficiency with Python scripts, Shell scripting, Curl, Java, SQL, Hadoop, Control-M
- Certified AWS Solution Architect and/or DevOps Engineer preferred
- Risk and Compliance experience preferred
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Experience with Machine Learning model deployment a plus
Job ID: 355564 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!