Mountain View, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Product Manager II
Loc: Mountain View, CA
Type: 6+ months contract Project Overview
• The Buying Platforms UX team is looking for a UX Program Manager to help drive design operations and programs focused on key product areas, as well as cross team design systems. The UX PgM will work closely with the UX team and leadership in planning, reviewing, executing and communicating around product design development and delivery. This role will help further ads standards and adoption of design systems as well manage quarterly prioritization for the Ads Platform team, providing structure and organization to the cross functional process. Overall Responsibilities
• Lead or collaborate with UX team lead in key project decision-making, including: requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and approval processes.
• Act as a bridge between UX, Engineering, and Product Management (PM) teams, connecting all three groups and making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for.
• Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, and asset management, driving required changes to make sure designers are working at optimum efficiency.
• Provide clear communication to cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities.
• Partner with stakeholders to identify strategic initiatives. Help identify, structure and lead operational improvement initiatives. Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
• Program tracking and communication
• UX Operations
• Quarterly OKR Planning Required Skills
• BA/BS Degree
• 5 years minimum experience in program management or design projects
• Experience with managing user interface design
• Experience with UX design and research disciplines, tools, and processes. Nice to have Skills (not required)
• UX Design
• UX Tools
• Analysis Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com