Apex Systems, has partnered with a leading provider of advanced technologies and outsourced services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and consumer health industry, to fill 6 Sr. Project Management positions in the Greater Philadelphia, PA area. All positions will start off on a contract basis, and have the potential to convert to full time. Key details are provided below.
If interested, please send an updated MS Word resume to
- Lead Project teams in the management and successful delivery of assigned Projects/client relationships and will provide out of office cover as required.
- Support project management teams in the management and successful delivery of assigned Projects and will provide out of office cover as required.
- Act as the Client Advocate
- Developing solution based approaches to project issues and customer relationship management.
- Communicate via teleconference as well as e-mail and other forms of client communication.
- Promote continuous improvement in all aspects of the job.
- Display professionalism and Customer Service Excellence when working with all internal and external clients.
- Under own direction for assigned projects or in support of a PM team co-ordinate projects from award stage to completion ensuring correct planning timelines are generated, monitored and tracked to ensure successful adherence and completion
- Attend and produce minutes and actions for client meetings/teleconferences/client visits and Audits to support own assigned projects or PM team and understand full scope requirements to generate all required project documentation
- Receive, monitor and manage client supplied label text/Randomizations, drug, components and materials and ensure delivery to internal functions as required
- Generate required documentation and liaise with depot group for 3rd party depot set up
- Manage inventory reporting and monitor and track client inventory in line with project requirements
- Set up clients on fusion suite as required, provide ongoing support for client use and password management
- Accurately Forecast M&P revenue, PM revenue, and supply chain to support S&OP and site forecast process
- Utilize and drive Workfront for day to day project activities
- Set up returns phase of projects, generate manage and monitor IDR's and destruction process ensuring invoicing completed
- Collect KPI data and supply to PM team
- Assist with departmental training and completion of training documentation
- Mentor junior project managers and project coordinators
- Review contracts, investigate and propose solutions for disputed invoices and effectively manage invoice queries to ensure timely resolution and payment
- When acting in a supporting role, provide information to the lead Project Manager on specific project requirements and deputise in lead Project Manager's absence
- Perform all project set up entries and tracking as needed for all projects assigned as support or lead, and will also be responsible for marking financial milestones
Education or Equivalent:
- Assist in the preparation and regular review of Standing Operating Procedures relating to own areas of responsibility
- 5 years' experience in a Project Management role or appropriate business-related area preferred
- Professional Project Management Qualification preferred
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Good Time Management/Organizational skills adopting a committed approach to providing a high level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- The ability to work as part of a team, adopting a right first-time approach ensuring the commitments are met in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated professionalism including excellent work ethic, positive attitude and experience communicating with external clients.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at