Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.IMG
- provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Web Developer with TS/SCI FSP
at its Annapolis Junction, MD
location.ResponsibilitiesWeb Developer duties and responsibilities include:
- Interact with team to gather and define requirements.
- Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs.
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
- Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end-product.
- Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation.
- Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain configuration management.
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests in support of SLA requirements.
- Converting user requirements into system requirements.
- Developing web application solutions using latest Agile techniques.
- Utilizing best practices for web development.
- Recommending system improvements.
- Providing thorough system documentation.
TS/SCI with Full Scope PolygraphBaseline Certification:
DoD 8570 Compliance with IAM Level 1 is required. Education/Years of Experience:
A Master's Degree in a Technical, Computer or Math related field with five (5) years experience in the following: Domain Name Server (DNS), Network Time Protocol (NTP) and IP routing protocols. A Bachelor's Degree with seven (7) years experience; an Associate's Degree with ten (10) years of experience may be substituted for the Master's Degree. No degree with 10 years of experience implementing information technology solutions is acceptable. Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, traffic management and cloud computing experience are desired.Required skills:
- Proficient with one or more of the following: (Proficiency expected: Junior Level 0-5years, Mid Level 5-10, Senior 10+)
- .Net C#
- Experience with MariaDB, MS SQL, MySQL, or Oracle
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud environments
- Experience with Mapping and Geocoding APIs
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Perl, and Python
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
As required by Executive Order 14042 and the guidance provided by the Federal Workforce Task Force, all federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If selected, you will be required to be submit proof of vaccination before your start date with IMG. IMG will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request an exception from this requirement.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 15 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance