What We'll Bring:
TransUnion is a defining leader in bringing seamless solutions to enhance how our clients build trust and expand financial inclusion. Our technology team continues to push the boundary of innovation and modernization every day.
At TransUnion, we define and shape the strategy of complex engineering problems working with modern cloud-based technologies that involve healthy debate from multiple perspectives. Specifically, this global role works directly with our technology and other cross-functional executives on our strategic and operational agenda. You will contribute by building strategic plans that analyze data across our 30+ markets, detect opportunities to expand our margin, and implement consistent processes on sources of technology investment. In this role, you will support our three-year plan process and develop materials that directly impact our market value for multiple executive audiences, including our CEO, executive leadership team, and board of directors. As a result, you will see our strategy come to life and its impact on our customers and consumers around the world.
If you are a curious, creative, and detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment working on transformative initiatives AND is passionate about the impact of cutting-edge technology, join our team - the opportunities are boundless.What You'll Bring:
What We'd Love to See:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of related technology and strategy experience; successful experience in top five consulting with executives is a plus
- Lead initiatives/projects to resolve diverse and complex problems identified by the Global Technology Executives
- Excellent communication/storytelling skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills with experience in providing crisp, insightful information to executive teams
- Strong critical thinking / analytic skills, ability to assimilate and understand new concepts in short time frames
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work across functions, lines-of business
- Sound business judgment and excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a dynamic team
- Great project management capabilities and highly organized with attention to detail; comfortable working under deadlines and producing executive-level deliverables
- Required working knowledge of software applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word, with exceptional presentation skills
Impact You'll Make:
- Broad knowledge of supported business functions, systems, and infrastructure. Familiarity with Agile, CI/CD, AI and ML, Cloud a plus
- Support the strategic planning process for Global Technology
- Work closely with the Global CIOs, Global Technology SVP Strategy, and other Global Technology leaders across all our global regions to drive the strategic vision and own the plan
- Conduct business modeling activities to assess impact of strategic priorities and recommendations and work with cross functional teams to establish appropriate monitoring mechanisms.
- Provide executive communications and analysis regarding status of all large initiatives, working to resolve conflicts or potential risks.
- Partner with Finance and other areas to forecast investment needs, prepare performance reports and dashboards.
- Analyze strategic opportunities to leverage leading technologies, implement and develop robust strategies and business plans to position the company beyond its current operational plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Director, Strategic Operations