Our client based in Louisville, KY is looking for Sr. ODM developer for long term project.
Role: IBM ODM (WODM) Consultant
Location: Louisville, KY
Duration: Long Terms Contract
Initially remote but onsite in Louisville, KY after COVID-19.
- Minimum 7+ years of overall IT experience with 4-5 years of experience in IBM WODM tool. (IBM Websphere Operational Decision Management -WODM)
- IBM ODM v 8.x modules including Rule Studio, RTS, RES, RSO, DVS, Decision Warehouse, Decision server, etc
- Experience with Decision engine APIs, Web Services (REST, SOAP), SOAPUI, JUnit, XML, XSD, XSLT Harvesting rule components from use cases, Designing rule solutions.
- Developing enterprise & conceptual object models to support rule solutions, Rule Execution Algorithms, Rule Design Patterns and frameworks.
- Developing test frameworks during QA/UAT, rule test spreadsheets
Experience with GitHub, CI/CD, Agile tools, DevOps, Splunk, REST API, Source control and versioning tools: Preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills to provide new feature demos to project stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong desire to move projects forward and be proactive. Seeks opportunities to learn and improve
- Experience with querying relational databases (Oracle 10g or greater, DB2, SQL Server) Knowledge on Core Java (OOD, Collection Framework, IO system, Exception Handling, Multithreading, and Generics), J2EE frameworks (Spring2/Spring3, Struts/Struts2, and Hibernate).
If interested send your updated resume with availability, location, visa status and expected hourly rate.
If you need any info feel free to call or send me email.
ICON Technologies Inc
* We are an EEOC Employer