Philadelphia, PA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Sr .Net Developer! This is a perm remote role looking for the right person for the job. If you are interested email Job Summary
Looking to change the World? Worried about Climate Change and want to do something about it? Want to work with cutting edge development environments like Azure hosting, Angular frontend, and REST APIs? Come join a dynamic team working to reduce the energy impact throughout the US through high-end software solutions.
The Products group provides innovative software solutions to reduce the harmful impacts of climate change by working to reduce the energy consumption in buildings. They have a national reputation as a thought leader in the development of innovative software tools and systems to bring energy efficiency to scale across the US and internationally.
The Senior Developer is responsible for the design and implementation of features within the companies entire suite of software solutions. This includes custom-developed web and mobile applications using .NET and Angular hosted in Microsoft's Azure cloud. The Senior Developer has the ability to define and communicate technical direction, make decisions, be driven, and work autonomously to ensure the successful implementation of solutions. A high level of commitment to software craftsmanship and professionalism is expected. Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Understand solution architecture and design specifications.
- Apply principles, standards, and solution patterns to ensure alignment of solutions across the team and deliver adaptable, forward-thinking architecture.
- Integrate complex applications with highly sensitive client data to ensure highest level of security, performance, stability, and reliability.
- Work with solution architects and project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality.
- Participate in the delivery of custom solutions that follow company standard processes including planning, implementation, testing and documentation.
Bachelor's Degree in IT/related field or equivalent work experience
Solid understanding of the software development process, including analysis/design, development tools/technologies, and contemporary testing methodologies
Demonstrate excellent planning and organizational skills
Successful completion of a background check Complementary Experiences
Knowledge of other programming languages (Java, Ruby, PHP, Python,)
Experience with Azure hosting
Experience with SSRS
Familiarity with MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus or Salesforce.comContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com