Do you have a passion for innovation? Are you excited to leverage cutting edge technology to solve big business problems? If your response to those questions is "yes", we would love for you to join us! At OrangePeople we consult for some of the most prestigious brands in the world. But more importantly, our consultants have a voice in the vision and future of the company. At OrangePeople, our focus is people. It's right there in our name.
- Ensure that human resources programs support the long-term goals of the HR department.
- Deliver complex, large-scale programs and projects from initiation through delivery by leading cross-functional, geographically diverse project teams.
- Establish and manage the budget of the project, set deadlines and timeline, coordinate the schedule of staff and vendors involved, and monitoring the project's progress from start to finish.
- Support Coordinating HR Activities (Stream Meetings, Governance Meetings, Project Reporting)
- Continuously evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Define project roles and responsibilities; define project scope and objectives to ensure project members understand; coordinate resources and timetables with user departments.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks; forecast and budget the projects.
- Manage multiple projects, evaluating any changes to understand competing priorities and dependencies and managing issues
- Collaborate with the Program Management team and other work stream leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Focus on evolving and elevating the company approach to managing, reporting, and sharing insights relating to project status.
- Coach, encourage, and hold team members accountable for delivering their responsibilities within the project.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of program management experience, leading projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive program improvements.
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to the leadership team and other key stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong record of leadership skill.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to executives.
- Participate in OrangePeople monthly team meetings, and participate in team-building efforts.
- Contribute to OrangePeople technical discussions, peer reviews, etc.
- Contribute content and collaborate via the OP-Wiki/Knowledge Base.
- Provide status reports to OP Account Management as requested
OrangePeople is an Enterprise Architecture and Project Management solutions company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative thinkers, who are passionate about doing quality work. As a member of the OrangePeople team, you will have access to industry-leading consulting practices, strategies & technologies, innovative training & education. An ideal Orange Person is a technology leader with a proven track record of technical achievements and strong process/methodology orientation.