TeamSoft is looking for an OCM workstream Leader Manager for a 12 Month Contract opportunity in Downers Grove, IL.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred and experience implementing a shared services model is a must.
- You are passionate about helping leaders transform their organizations in ways that are strategic and tactical.
- Bachelor s degree required.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in supporting or leading change management, as well as exposure to consulting or related professional area.
- Experience managing the change associated with complex, global systems implementation and shared services center implementations.
- Experience consulting to business leaders.
- Demonstrated success working in a complex, service-intensive, and deadline-driven environment.
- Skilled at managing across projects and partnering on multi-faceted deployment programs.
- Experience developing and presenting, impactful presentations that convey results.
- Ability to work with and influence a wide range of cross-functional work teams and leaders.
Consulting experience on OCM activities in support of shared services implementations preferred.
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
- We are rated the top vendor at Madison's 2 largest clients
- TeamSoft offers salaried options for many positions that include 5 weeks PTO and great benefits!
- TeamSoft has been in business since 1996
- TeamSoft s Executives are IT professionals who possess a wealth of experience in application development, business analysis, and project management
- TeamSoft s Recruiters are knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you make your next great career move
- TeamSoft offers a full benefits suite to all of our W2 consultants, including a 401k plan with a 100% vested 4% dollar for dollar match
- Our targeted selection process is designed to get to know your strengths and career interests and provide you with the best chance for success in your new position
- Our longest running consultant has been with us for 16 years
- Consultants can participate in our charitable giving committee. To date, TeamSoft s charitable giving committee has donated over $100,000!
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.