A profitable start up founded in Philadelphia that have created a platform where you can bet on sports the same way you would trade stocks. This company is looking to hire a Software Engineer to their team.
This engineer should be experienced in Java, Microservices, distributed systems, familiarity with messaging systems services (Kafka or RabbitMQ), and container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a successful startup, and inevitably, you would make an impact on your work in a startup environment. This is a fully remote role, and the company really emphasizes work life balance. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and elevate your skills, then this job is for you. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in Java
- Strong experience with Kafka
- Strong experience with Messaging Systems
- Srong experience with Microservices
- Strong Communication Skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Medical Plans
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Strong Work-Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.