As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the eXcell team.
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
We re currently seeking a Field Service Tech to perform break-fix work in the Roseville area during Mon-Fri, 0900 to 1800.
- This is a driving position which requires a DMV background check to be completed
- Use of reliable, personal vehicle required - miles reimbursed according to CompuCom policy
- Technician will travel to each client s location to provide service
- Must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs desktops, laptops, servers, and printers
- Works under general supervision
Basic Needs / Haves:
- 3+ years of experience supporting desktops, laptops, and printers
- 3+ years of customer service experience required
- Ability to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends
- Interpersonal skills needed to interact with a wide range of users and environments
- Strong organizational skills
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver s license required (driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
- Ability to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position
- Ability to work on a ladder or lift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Smartphone with tethering / hot spot capabilities (reimbursed within corporate guidelines)
- Laptop and basic hand tools required
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, arrest, and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. This includes the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance as well as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.