- Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012,2013,2014,2015, 2016 and 2017
- Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List
- 2012, 2016 and 2017 NJ 50 Fastest Growing Companies
Leading Investment Bank is looking for a Production Support Analyst in Raleigh, NC rea.
Please send your updated resume to poojitha.chandramouli(at)atyeti.com/919 323 1916
The successful candidate will be working closely with traders, middle office staff and operations in resolving business related issues within the support team. The candidate will be expected to communicate effectively with the traders and resolve/escalate issues.
• Support applications from business perspective.
• Respond to all user issues/queries within published timeframes
• Provide first line application support including trouble shooting issues, leading technical investigations and supporting mission critical platforms.
- Accurate incident logging and tracking adhering to published procedures
• Produce and maintain support knowledge base and documentation and contribute to the team’s increased ability to service the user base
• Formulate solutions to reduce issue impact on the business users
• Train colleagues in the ecommerce sphere of knowledge and experience
• Share new skills with colleagues
• Liaise with internal dev teams as well as vendors to accurately report on incidents requiring software changes
• Track dev changes, perform and document testing and manage signoff through to prod release adhering to all necessary compliance
ADDITIONAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate with traders/product control as well as other IT teams.
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server, Windows
• Able to perform quickly and accurately in a high pressure and highly dynamic environment whilst adhering to guidelines
• Candidate must have attention to detail and have the ability to work independently.
• Suitable candidates will be results-oriented and goal-driven self-starters
• Prior experience of supporting trading/risk management systems and electronic trading applications
• Graduate qualification in Computer Science, Business or other relevant degree
• Strong work experience in the financial industry supporting multiple applications.
• Experience of working in a busy user facing support environment covering varied and multiple applications.
• Proven track record of supporting trading applications.
• Exposure to Microsoft Office suite of applications
• Windows NT, SQL Server
• SQL – Ability to construct statements to create reports