* Design and Develop high performance web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users globally.
* Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development within and across development teams.
* Support and develop data flows and processes that verify standardize, and scale data input, transformation and storage using SQL and NoSQL platforms like SQL Servers, DynamoDB, Kafka and AWS Aurora
* Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in the continuous delivery pipeline.
* Bachelor's degree
* 4+ years experience with developing mission critical, high volume web-based software
* Experience with ETL, data analytics, and data pipelines.
* Experience working in cloud environments, preferably AWS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.