TeamSoft is assisting our client with a very high-profile Senior Project Management opening in the Madison, WI area.
This Senior PM will be leading one or more medium to large sized projects of high complexity, so experience managing cross-functional projects that impact the enterprise is extremely important, as is Portfolio Management, Change and Communication Management / Planning, hiring and managing large teams/resources, and project proposals and charter development.
Requirements for this role are:
- 10+ years of Medium to Large cross-functional Project management / Portfolio management experience
- 2+ years of Electronic Healthcare Records implementation experience within a Healthcare facility
- Depth of experience in MS Project, SharePoint, Visio
- Expertise is Charter Creation, Project Planning, Tracking, Budgeting
- Change and Communication Management and Planning
- Depth of experience in hiring, managing and motivating teams
- PMP highly preferred
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.