A health education company that is nationally distributed is hiring a Senior Product Manager to oversee multiple B2C features and user experiences for their SaaS platform. The platform is used by students in the medical and healthcare fields. The ideal candidate has worked in a mix of enterprise and startup environments as this was a company that was acquired by a larger organization. You will be tasked with focusing on improving features and initiatives around customer retention and acquisition.
The Senior Product Manager will be able to work remotely but will have to be a strong communicator and collaborate across engineering, product, UX and analytics. Prior experience with large-scale, complex products is ideal.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- In-depth understanding of customer use cases
- B2C large-scale enterprise product experience
- SaaS experience
- Leverage analytics and other insights for customer needs
- Focus on identifying, communicating and executing KPI's
- Bachelors degree
- Demonstrable experience with data platforms and tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate Degree preferred
- Previous experience with large teams
- Experience in medical education
- People management or leadership experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on product management
- 80% Strategic planning/Product management
- 20% Team/Stakeholder collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent health benefits- medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) with match
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible work hours, 100% remote
- Collaborative work environment
- Career growth in a global company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.