Job Title: Voice Technician
Location: 6904 Tujunga Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91605
Contract to hire after 90 days,
Voice Technician Responsibilities:
• Establishes communication systems by installing, operating and maintaining voice telecommunications network circuits and equipment.
• Verifies service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; and identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
• Documents network by labeling and routing cables and recording configuration diagrams and specifications.
• Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Voice Technician Qualification/Skills:
• Telecommunication knowledge
• Telecommunication technologies
• Technical understanding
• Functional and technical skills
• Attention to detail
• Verbal communication
• Documentation skills
• One to three years of related telecommunications experience
• Prior experience with VoIP
• Minimum of Cisco Certified Technician Routing and Switching