SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc.,
it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. Power BI Developer
The Power BI Developer role is focused on very complex data mining analysis, coordinating the activities of a project team, and developing complex strategic report applications as compared to the Bus Info Developer Sr job.Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and executing more complex data mining analyses.
- Determines how decision support systems will provide the data required to make effective business decisions.
- Performs modeling of information sources and flows.
- May coordinate the activities of a project team and monitors project schedules and costs for own projects.
- Develops strategic report applications from the Data Warehouse.
- Establishes and maintains excellent knowledge of data warehouse database design, data definitions, system capabilities, programming languages, and data integrity issues.
- Develops and supports complex data warehouse-related applications for business areas requiring design and implementation of database tables.
- Conducts training on use of applications developed.
Requires a BS/BA degree; 4-5 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- PC, spreadsheet, and database skills,
- Experience in standard Business Information tools
- Experience in programming/query languages
The majority of time will be spent programming. This job is more focused on very complex data mining analysis, coordinating the activities of a project team, and developing complex strategic report applications as compared to the Bus Info Developer Sr job.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few. Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.