Our direct client s looking for a Senior SQL Developer. Responsibilities willl include designing databses to support business applications, developing database architectural strategies, developing data models, setting up database clusers, backup, or receovery processes, etc. Our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and great working environment. Apply today!
- 7+ years of experience in the full life cycle of designing and developing databases and applications using MS-SQL Server
- Expertise in sophisticated relational database report design, development and maintenance using reporting tools such as MS Access
- Writing Transact-SQL Stored Procedures
- Relational Database Design/Development
- Performance Tuning
- Error handling via TRY/CATCH with event logging
- Locking/block management
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking principles
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS and Service Broker
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Experience working with Cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with C# is a plus
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 4072DI-0051