A startup revolutionizing the personal insurance space is growing their team and looking for an experienced React Native developer to join their engineering group. They are creating a platform to help consumers insure their personal electronics like phones, laptops, and other crucial electronic hardware at better and more flexible rates than using traditional means.
Over 80% of new log-ins and sign-ups are being driven by mobile traffic so this is a major priority for their business as they grow. They are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of cross-platform app development, ideally using React Native, and can work well in a startup environment. You will be establishing mobile development best practices, growing their mobile development team, and working closely with stakeholders to improve their offerings.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Mobile Development experience
- Expert knowledge of React Native or other relevant cross-platform app dev tools
- Familiarity with TypeScript, React, Python, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud Platform, and AWS
- Ability to work with customers, services, support, and non-technical stakeholders
- Participate in code reviews, ensure code quality, and distribute knowledge
- Partner with Product and Engineering to build, define, and execute on roadmap
- Excellent communication skills and ability to disseminate knowledge effectively
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering to translate product vision into reality
- Drive Mobile Product Roadmap and Product development initiatives to deliver top quality products
- Contribute to and establish mobile development best practices in a collaborative setting
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.