Highlighted Skills: Testing Engineer ,QA -- Manual Testing,Currently local to Minneapolis, MN area (can do daily commute; no relocation). WHY APPLY?
Are you a testing engineer? Have a background with medical devices (validation, verification, embedded systems, etc.)? Then this gig might be of interest to you.
In short, the end client is seeking to add 3 testing engineers to their current team as contractors. Focus of the role will be manual data entry (not automated) and testing from that. Due to policies at the client the contractors will need to be W2's to us (so factor that into your application). During COVID resources can work from home but once the COVID situation resolves resources would need to come onsite (in Minneapolis). So ideal candidates will be currently in the Minneapolis market (or open to relocation w/ 1-2 weeks notice once COVID resolves).
So, if the above sounds intriguing, APPLY TODAY!!! TARGET PROFILES (in order of desirability):
#1 - Test Engineer (ideally with medical device / embedded system background); Currently Local to Minneapolis, MN or can relocate; Can be a W2 to us; SKILLS - CORE:
* Testing Engineer
* QA -- Manual Testing
* Currently local to Minneapolis, MN area (can do daily commute; no relocation).SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:
* QA -- Firmware / Embedded Systems
* QA -- Performance Testing
* QA -- Scalability Testing
* QA -- Version Control
* QA -- Environment Setup/Maintenance
* QA -- Products (i.e. testing roles focused on software sold to others)SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:
* Verification -- Medical Device Software
* Verification/Validation -- Regulated Settings (i.e. FDA, HIPPA, etc.)
* Is the candidate willing, if requested, to take drug screen as part of selection process?
* Is the candidate willing, if requested, to authorize background checks and/or education checks as part of selection process?
* 1st Language English or equivalent (i.e. 8 years in US, AUS, Singapore, Europe, etc.)
* Candidates must be able to conduct a video (skype, etc.) with Amplified prior to submission. Is candidate open to this?OTHER INFORMATION:
* Status -- 1-Active
* Employment Type -- Contract, but ONLY Limited W2 structure.
* Role -- Medical Device Testing (Manual)
* Experience -- ~10year(s)
* Location -- Minneapolis, MN., Client is open to 100% remote work per week Local candidates only.
* Compensation -- Up to 45.00/hr in a Limited W2 structure.
* Payment Terms -- Monthly invoice, NET 30 payment off invoice
* Expenses -- Included in rate above
* Number of Positions -- 3
* Current pool -- 2DATES/DURATION
* Last Update -- 04/15/21 14:07 PM. Tim Bauer. No loopback from hiring manager. Focus on currently local perhaps.. (full detail change log at ).
* Shortlist On -- 04/23/21
* Start On -- 05/03/21
* Duration -- Duration is estimated to be 12 months.
* 1st Post Date -- 02/22/21MISC
* Client -- Shared after 1st Screen
* Agent -- Shared after 1st Screen. Amplified is not the prime.
* Interview Details -- Face-to-face interview MAY BE required after phone screen. If not possible, let LEVERAGEncy know on submission if Skype or other options could work (or none).
* Work Authorizations -- Everyone is encouraged to apply (work authorization is not a factor). Note, we are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time. So, if you are on visa, we would need to contract with your visa holder.
* Industry -- Medical Devices and Supplies
* Posting Rating -- ACHANGE LOG:
* 04/15/21 14:07 PM. Tim Bauer. No loopback from hiring manager. Focus on currently local perhaps.
* 04/08/21 13:25 PM. Tim Bauer. Shared a candidate on 4/7 for consideration (out of CA; some medical system embedded qa work). We'll see how the hiring manager responds to that.
* 04/01/21 14:37 PM. Tim Bauer. Still going.
* 03/25/21 13:12 PM. Tim Bauer. Client hasn't looped back on 2nd submission (sent 3/17). Repoke for update.
* 03/17/21 16:44 PM. Tim Bauer. Candidate withdraws (after offer) due to commute among other factors. So we are reopening this.
* 03/16/21 13:38 PM. Tim Bauer. Our candidate gets verbal offer for lead role (processing). If that works out we'll reopen this and focus on the staff level roles ($40/hr rate target)
* 03/10/21 20:49 PM. Tim Bauer. Moving this to hold. Have 2 good candidates in queue and 1 at 2nd interview (next tuesday). We'll see how those play out before submitting more.
* 03/09/21 17:08 PM. Tim Bauer. Client completed 1st screen w/ one of our candidates (going to 2nd round). Checking on ongoing need for 2 other slots.
* 03/03/21 21:19 PM. Tim Bauer. Shifted posting to focus more on manual testing based on update from hiring manager (no automated testing aspects to role).
* 03/01/21 14:38 PM. Tim Bauer. Per agent, no hot options in play yet ... so keep looking. Filters remain the same. (profile).
* 02/22/21 22:39 PM. . Lead Created