10291 – CLIENT SERVICES CONSULTANT
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma). Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to identify root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls. Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
- Communicates team progress.
- Performs cost and benefit analyses.
- Engage with client teams and executives to create strategies, business requirements and roadmaps
- Ensure that priorities and delivery schedules are met by HAEA teams and partners
- Coordinate and maintain a three year application roadmap by CBU
- Provide expertise and guidance leveraging new technologies and services
- Provide client engagement responsibilities
- Facilitate client prioritization of IT needs
- Ensure support/achieve established client satisfaction and other IT service levels
- Effectively resolve client issues and production problems in a timely manner by rapidly organizing and deploying the appropriate resources and ensuring root cause resolution
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with clients, managers and teams throughout the organization
- Partner with key stakeholders to determine the overall approach and # organization for defining, scoping, approving and initiating project.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a # comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are # required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Supervisory Responsibility - Position will manage a team of analysts who handle administrative duties. Will require managing objectives, schedules, and HR responsibilities.
- Decision Making/Discretion - Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Escalate as needed to address business need when determined to be out of scope of position responsibility.
- Strategy Development - Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and will coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience
- 8+ years in business and systems analysis
- 5+ years in IT project management
- Strong understanding of project management principles and processes
- Automotive industry experience is desirable