TeamSoft is looking for an IT Desktop Administrator for a short-term contract opportunity in Blacksburg, VA. This position will be working with individuals on second-level support issues. This may include PC, phone, printer and software issues.
There may be some on-call work involved with this role. This position is expected to last 6+ weeks starting on October 1, 2019.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- 2+ years of technical support experience
- Experience with Windows OS and troubleshooting
- Active Directory experience
- Wireless device support experience
- Excellent customer service skills are a must-have!
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.