Kforce has a client in San Diego, CA that is seeking a Remote Senior iOS/Swift Developer.
As an experienced member of the Software Engineering team, you'll be responsible for designing and developing a first-generation mobile application that will allow our customers to view their pump data directly on their iPhone. In addition to meaningful, hands-on, technical work, you'll also hone your leadership skills. The Developer will lead projects and train and mentor junior team members all within a fun, casual environment that inspires collaboration and innovation.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience
* 8+ years of experience in the field of mobile application for medical devices, web application software or in a related area
* Experience in Swift/Xcode required
* Experience in with a VCS, preferably Git
* Proficient with formal software test methodologies
* Proficient knowledge developing on the iOS and Android mobile platforms
* Basic knowledge of at least one embedded or cloud-based programming language, preferably C or C#
* Proficient at using version control applications such as GIT and SVN
* Skilled at translating high level requirements into software design and implementation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.