Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Responsibilities
Web Developer specializing in development and maintenance of SharePoint websites.The work may be performed independently or within a team environment. The team will need a candidate with polished skills in concept development and execution while managing a moderate to heavy workload.Work will include development of new SharePoint websites and administration of existing SharePoint websites and applications.The SharePoint Developer will have experience developing custom SharePoint websites. They will manage task workloads as directed, as well as elicit requirements for website development. The SharePoint Developer will document website requirements and develop, test, deploy, and manage new websites. They will also maintain new and existing websites and manage the maintenance of new and existing websites. Qualifications
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
Clearance: Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint site design and site administration.
- Demonstrated experience managing website projects and web development.
- Demonstrated experience with migrating SharePoint sites from previous SharePoint Versions; e.g., SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2013 to 2019.
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Designer.
- Demonstrated experience automating administrative tasks in SharePoint.
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Site Collection Administration (SCA).