Onebridge is a Consulting firm with an HQ in Indianapolis, and clients dispersed throughout the Midwest and beyond. We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time employee to join our Data Services Practice, providing technical solutioning and data strategy expertise to one of our global clients. Hear from our Business Intelligence Leadership Now! Data Engineer | About You
The Data Engineer will serve in a key role within our Data Practice, working with clients to develop end-to-end data-driven solutions. Must be highly analytical and have the proven ability to develop and reverse engineer complex solutions. Critical thinking and advanced problem-solving skills are core behaviors among the team. Strong team and project lead experience will be valuable for this role. Data Engineer | Core Responsibilities
Data Engineer | Skills & Experience
- Participates in the workstream planning process including inception, technical design, data migration, and transformation to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Designs, develops, and tests databases, data warehouses, data lakes, queries and views, reports, and dashboards.
- Utilizes best-in-class ETL and ELT practices to perform data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems.
- Merges BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Documents new and existing models, solutions, and implementations.
- Provides advisory and solutioning expertise to a broad range of cross-functional teams.
Data Engineer | Bonus Skills
- 8+ years' experience with advanced Data Architecture and Data Engineering knowledge.
- Possess strong MSBI Stack including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS with advanced T-SQL.
- Expertise in tabular and multidimensional queries (DAX, MDX).
- Deep SQL experience.
- Solid understanding of ETL strategies and design, (staging environments, data transformation, change data capture, slowly changing dimensions, etc.), with an eye towards delivering functional and useful solutions in a timely manner.
- ETL and ELT experience preferred.
- Experience creating global BI Solutions and working with Cloud BI Platforms and tools.
- Deeply understands bi-directional MDM.
- Strong experience with Azure Cloud architecture and Azure components including ADF, ADS, ADB, ADLS.
- Azure Data Factory including data pipelines, pipeline tasks, factory batches, triggers, control flows, and data flows.
- PySpark, Spark, Kafka, Scala, Stream Analytics, HDInsight, Hadoop, CosmosDB, Synapse.
- Snowflake Cloud DW Experience; including SnowSQL.
100% Employee-Owned & Voted the #1 Best Place to Work in Indiana, 2021.