Cisco Call Center Engineer
Job Title: Contact Center Support Engineer
Department: Contact Center
Job Reports To: Contact Center Operations Director
Job Summary: The Contact Center Support Engineer is a position that supports the Contact Center customers. The primary activities include troubleshooting, moves, adds, changes, scripting, patching, and customer technical support.
- Perform minor SR upgrades of Contact Center solutions.
- Perform minor script alterations on call routing and prompting.
- Adhere to best practices defined by Cisco and Presidio.
- Perform Moves, Adds, Changes, and Deletions for agents on existing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise deployments
- Make prompt and script updates in Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP)
- Make self-service IVR and call flow updates in Nuance Design Framework (NDF)
- Troubleshoot and make administrative changes to customers’ contact center environments as required
- Keep up-to-date on newly released versions of Cisco and 3rd party contact center products
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Maintain current certifications and obtain new contact center certifications as they become available
Third Party Products included in the 311/Cisco Solution
- Aceyus – Call Center reporting
- Bucher+Suter – CRM integration connector
- Cisco – UCCE / CVP / UCM
- Empirix – load testing
- Nuance – NLU speech IVR
- SecureLogix – Voice Security
- Verint – WFO Suite
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
- 2 years of contact center experience
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in the following areas of specialization:
- Cisco ICM/UCCE
- Cisco CVP
- Cisco IPIVR
- Cisco Communication Manager
- VXML Gateway configuration
- Nuance Design Framework
- Strong written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
- Experience with project management and resource tracking techniques
- Knowledge of software and/or hardware, testing and implementation
- Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Ability to perform tasks with minor supervision
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity