Lead IAM Security Engineer - 204036 - Dallas, Tampa, McLean, Jersey City Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
The purpose of Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations is to provide best in class and versatile security services to the enterprises. Within the Cybersecurity Operations team, there are 3 agile squads that have distinct responsibilities. The React squad is focused on immediate response through monitoring & alerting, the Protect squad is focused on partnering with security engineering squads on new functionality implementation into Production, and the Enable squad that is focused on automation & machine learning.
This position reports within the Protect squad focused on being a subject matter expert (SME) for IAM and Secrets Management capabilities. As a SME, this position is analyzing complex security issues to improve the overall posture of the company but evaluating new functionalities & ensure preparation for Production implementation. Your Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing 4th and 5th level support for tactical and strategic related issues related to IAM and Secrets Management technologies
- Collaborate with the security engineering squads, Product Owners and transition coordinators to ensure smooth transition of the IAM and Secrets Management technologies into production
- Work closely with React and Enable Squad Team to identify opportunities for automation eliminating manual, mundane activities and improving machine learning capabilities.
- Responsible for maintaining current versions of functionalities and technologies in production by effecting change management processes
- Proactively participate in CS Operations activities such as trainings, audit prep, playbook authoring and ensure business as usual (BAU) activities are completed accurately.
*Note: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above* Talents Needed for Success
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Cybersecurity with at least 4+ years of IAM experience working with tools such as Hitachi, CyberArk, SailPoint (Experience in at least one of them) which includes implementation, upgradation, complex analysis, and integration in the production.
- At least 2+ years of demonstrated experience in Secrets Managements with tools like HashiCorp Vault, Thycotic.
- Experience in PKI (Certificate Management) process & Cloud Security is desired.
- Problem solving skills to resolve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity
- Information Security Certifications related to IAM like CyberArk Level 3/CyberArk Level 4/SailPoint certifications or general security certification like CISSP or CCSP is preferred
- Experience in Information Security frameworks and best practices for Vulnerability management, Risk Analysis, Reporting Metrics and Assessments
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.