Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at 949-503-8673
Requirement Title: Digital Analyst
Location: St.Louis ,MO
Contract: 12 Months
- Work with cross-functional teams as an analytics expert to define KPIs, assess qualitative and quantitative methods, and identify the data needed to measure user behaviors and overall platform health.
- Conduct product and consumer analytics that drive and measure high quality and effective user experiences. Understand how to formulate data strategies, discover opportunities, define tagging requirements across the squad teams, consult on data layer structure, and assess consumer journey designs.
- Work with the ACOE team to prioritize and implement the tagging requirements and perform all necessary analytics QA and testing prior to each feature release.
- Assist with analytics ad hoc requests.
- Maintain tagging requirements and framework, partnering with business stakeholders to ensure business needs are met.
- Diagnose tagging issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in communications, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics or similar
- 3+ years Digital Marketing Experience
- 3+ year experience with web or digital products analytics required
- Experience working with enterprise web analytics platform, Google Analytics preferred
- Proficiency in tagging tools, Google Analytics preferred
- Strong Business Analyst skills
- Data Visualization (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Ad Effectiveness Research (Millward Brown Digital, Nielsen, comScore, etc.)
- Ad Servers (DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.)
- Data Management Platforms (BlueKai, Krux, Adobe Audience Manager, Turn, Lotame, MediaMath etc.)
- Demand Side Platforms (DBM, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, TubeMogul, DataXu, Rocket Fuel, etc.)
- Testing Tools (Target, Maxymizer, Optimizely, etc.)
- Ability to conduct analysis related to a wide range of digital marketing business challenges, interpret the data in a meaningful way, and translate insights into actionable information for the organization.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tell a story using data.
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, collaboration and working with multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Passionate about marketing, data and technology.
- A committed consumer advocate who is focused on optimizing our consumer experience with our brands.
- Passion for optimizing CX + UX in any digital/social activations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal skills.