Are you well versed in SAP software solutions? If so, we may have the ideal role for you in Charlotte. This is an awesome opportunity to leverage your technical and business expertise to lead a high impact initiative.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the SAP Functional Analyst:
Requirements of the SAP Functional Analyst:
- Help to configure multiple Finance modules in SAP and other applications
- Assist in defining testing strategy to ensure functionality, accuracy, and product quality
- Create high quality documentation, including procedural, operational, and technical design and process flow documents
- Proactively identify and correct potential problems and implement improvements
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of experience in a functional analysis role
- General understanding of application architecture and technology
- Ability to deliver user stories, application requirements, and process flow diagrams on time
- Creative problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues
- Clear and effective communication skills; strong organizational and time management skills
Job ID: 355281 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!